Omnicut® Rocksaw📞 1 225-424-8804
A Revolution in Rock Cutting Technology
Cut up to 10x faster than Tungsten-Carbide rocksaws
Single and Multi-Blade for 1 to 100 tonne excavators
Cut rocks up to 400MPa
Our revolutionary Omnicut excavator rock saws are a world-first.
The Omnicut saws combine the hardness of diamonds with the robustness of tungsten carbide saws' construction to make a saw that can cut through hard and soft rock, reinforced concrete and wood, without the need to change the blade.
- on-site tooth replacement
- production rates of 75 cubic metres per hour in 50-60 MPa Sydney sandstone
- no cooling water in most conditions*
- simple on-site tip replacement
- Suitable for single and multiblade saws
- small and large diameter blades
- wider cut than standard diamond saws for easy breaking and removal
- models suitable for excavators 1 to 100 tonnes
- lower rpm than standard diamond rocksaw and no water means less mess on-site
Minimum cutting width 40mm. Blades can be built to give cutting width limited only by the
power of the excavator.
- quarrying hard and soft stone
- extension for cutting outside the tracks of the excavator with provision for additional head brackets
- additional head brackets to suit any excavator
- safety shield
- Cutting Optimiser for dramatic improvement of productivity
Our extensive range allows us to tailor the rocksaw to suit the job and excavator
Single and multi-blade machines to fit excavators from 1 to 100 tonnes
In most cases cooling water is not required. Cooling might be required in extremely tough materials.Water for dust suppression may be required.