NEW Omnicut Rocksaw
NEW OMNICUT ROCKSAW
A Revolution in Rock Cutting Technology
Cut up to 10x faster than Tungsten-Carbide rocksaws
Single and Multi-Blade for 1 to 100 tonne excavators
Cut rocks up to 400MPa
Our revolutionary Omnicut excavator rock saws are a world-first.
The Omnicut saws combine the hardness of diamonds with the robustness of tungsten carbide saws' construction to make a saw that can cut through hard and soft rock, reinforced concrete and wood, without the need to change the blade.
- on-site tooth replacement
- production rates of 75 cubic metres per hour in 50-60 MPa Sydney sandstone
- no cooling water in most conditions*
- simple on-site tip replacement
- Suitable for single and multiblade saws
- small and large diameter blades
- wider cut than standard diamond saws for easy breaking and removal
- models suitable for excavators 1 to 100 tonnes
- lower rpm than standard diamond rocksaw and no water means less mess on-site
Minimum cutting width 40mm. Blades can be built to give cutting width limited only by the
power of the excavator.
- quarrying hard and soft stone
- extension for cutting outside the tracks of the excavator with provision for additional head brackets
- additional head brackets to suit any excavator
- safety shield
- Cutting Optimiser for dramatic improvement of productivity
Our extensive range allows us to tailor the rocksaw to suit the job and excavator
Single and multi-blade machines to fit excavators from 1 to 100 tonnes
|Excavator Range||tonnes||1 - 4||3 - 6||6 - 12||8 - 20||16 - 25||16 - 35||30 - 60||45 - 70||50 - 100|
|Blade Diameter Range||mm||900 - 1100||900 - 1300||1100 - 1500||1300 - 1900||1500 - 2100||1500 - 2500||1800 - 3500||2900 - 4000||2500 - 4000|
|Max. Power Continuous||kW||12||16||27||120||160||200||340||450|
|Max. Pressure Continuous||MPa||20||20||20||32||32||32||32||32|
|Case Drain Required||no||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Automatic Blade Brake||optional||optional||optional||optional||optional||optional||optional||optional||optional|
* in most cases cooling water is not required. Cooling might be required in extremely tough materials.Water for dust suppression may be required.