Echidna excavator stump grinders and wood saws are a powerful alternative to stand-alone units.
Echidna excavator wood saws are excellent for cutting firewood, tree trimming and felling, brush cutting, clearing and hedge trimming.
Optional accessories such as rotation units, tilt heads and rail systems add to the flexibility of the machine, allowing application such as on-site milling of tree trunks.
Excavator stump grindersEchidna Excavator stump grinders use the power and reach of an excavator to remove stumps quickly and efficiently even in difficult to access locations.
Environmental Benefit of Excavator Stump Grinding
The organic material from the stump is left in place to decompose and enrich the soil, as compared with the alternative of ripping the stumps out of the ground with the excavator and then burning or otherwise disposing of the stump.
Ripping the stump out with the excavator removes the underground root structure and leaves the ground prone to erosion
The reach and flexibility of the excavator allows it to access otherwise inaccessible locations. It can also prevent damage to plants and fixtures in the vicinity of the stump, by reaching over the obstruction or sensitive area.
- sandstone, marble, granite, limestone, basalt...
- cut dimensional stone directly in quarry
- multi blade saws for precision blocks
- footings, trenches, basements, carparks, swimming pools and more
- boundary wall cutting
- minimise vibration in sensitive areas
- re-use cut material for retaining walls
- optical fibre, plumbing, electricity trenches
Tight Access Excavation
- underhouse excavations
- difficult access locations
- swimming pool installation/demolition in backyards
- rocksaws, stump grinders and rock grinders for excavators down to 1 tonne
Concrete Cutting & Demolition
- reinforced concrete structures
- swimming pools
- pre-fabricated buildings
- small scale mining operations
- mine site infrastructure
- extract blocks for processing
- trenches for services
- finishing walls
- slots for services in tunnel walls
- stump grinder
- milling logs
- brush cutting
- shape blocks for retaining walls, paths, stairs
- trim trees
- modify and remove concrete
- grind stumps