Tungsten-Carbide Rocksaw📞 1 225-424-8804
- models available for excavators from 8 - 60 tonnes.
- suitable for earthmoving, excavation, quarrying and mining applications.
- can cut medium-hard, soft and clay rich materials.
- Damaged or worn picks can be easily replaced.
- no need for water for cooling the blade during cutting.
- low weight, compact size, robust construction.
- superior blade design with reinforced rim and boltholes, and spokes to prevent cracking
- cover plate to protect blade mounting bolts
- options available to tailor them to your application
- cutting optimiser available to dramatically improve productivity.
- extension for cutting outside the tracks of the excavator with provision for additional head brackets
- additional head brackets to suit any excavator
- safety shield
- Cutting Optimiser for dramatic improvement of productivity
|Blade Diameter||up to 2,000mm
(80 - 120")
(100 - 140")
|Tip Cutting Speed (nominal)||3.8m/s; 60rpm
|Max. Spindle Torque||1,2000Nm
|Mass with Blade**||650kg
|Oil Pressure||26 MPa
(260 bar, 3,770 psi)
(350 bar, 5,100 psi )
(420 bar, 6,100 psi )
|Recommended Platform||12-15 tonne
(26,000 - 33,000 lb) excavator
(44,000 - 66,000 lb) excavator
* cutting depth varies depending on blade
As with all of our machines, our tungsten-carbide blades are engineered using CAD technology to ensure durability and strength.
Using computer stress analysis tools, and years of engineering experience, our blades are designed to outlast the standard blades.